BESPOKE TOURS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Our Agreement with You
- These Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions (T&Cs) are the standard terms for the provision of services by Bespoke Tours. They apply to any agreement made between Bespoke Tours (We/Us/Our) and the client (You/Your). They are governed by and construed in accordance with the law of the Isle of Man.
- About Us. Bespoke Tours is a business registered in the Isle of Man under registration
number 026702B. We are licenced by the Isle of Man Government’s Road Transport Licencing Committee and are regulated by the Government’s Department for Enterprise.
- The Contract. These T&Cs govern the sale and provision of services by Us and will
form the basis of the contract between Us and You. A contract is formed between Us and You on acceptance of Your order, indicated by Our order confirmation, which will be provided to You in writing. We shall ensure that the following information is given or made available to You prior to the formation of the contract:
a. The main characteristics of the services.
b. The total price of the services.
c. The arrangements for payment.
d. The conditions for cancelling the contract.
e. Our complaints policy.
- Price and Payment. Prices for the tours are as published on the Bespoke Tours website
at the time of Your order. Our prices may change at any time, but these changes will not affect orders that We have already accepted.
a. All prices include VAT. Changes in VAT will not affect any prices where We have
already received payment in full from You. If the rate of VAT changes before You have
paid in full, any increase will be applied to Your outstanding payment.
b. Before We accept Your booking, You will be required to pay in full at the time of
d. We accept the following methods of payment:
(1) All major credit and debit cards.
(3) Bank transfer.
(4) Cheques (payable to Bespoke Tours).
- Providing the Service. We will provide the service at the time and date, and for the length
of time, stated in Our order confirmation. We will make every effort to complete the service on time and to the schedule We and You have agreed, but We cannot be held responsible for delays if an event outside Our control occurs. If We require any information or action from You to carry out the service, We will inform You of this as soon as reasonably possible.
- Events Outside Our Control. We will not be liable for any failure or delay in providing the service where the cause is outside Our reasonable control. If this happens:
a. We will inform You as soon as reasonably practicable.
b. Our obligations under these T& Cs will be suspended.
c. We will endeavour to agree with You an alternative time or date for the service.
d. You may cancel the contract in accordance with Your right to cancel (see below).
Any refund due to You as a result of Your cancellation will be paid to You as soon as
reasonably possible, and in any event within 14 calendar days of Our acceptance of Your
- Cancellation by You. If You wish to cancel Your tour after it has been confirmed by Us,
You must notify Us in writing by email as soon as possible. The following will apply:
a. If You cancel 30 days or more before Your tour, a full refund will be made.
b. If You cancel less than 30 days before Your tour, You will be liable for a
cancellation charge of 50% the full amount paid. However, if We can rebook Your tour time
slot, We will refund to You half of the cancellation charge. – Notwithstanding the above, if You find, at short notice, that You are unable to take Your tour with Us, please contact Us as soon as possible and We will do Our best to rearrange a suitable date for You. Alternatively, We may offer a voucher for a later trip (up to 12 months from the date of the original trip), or You can transfer Your original trip to others. Our aim is to promote Our wonderful Island and We will endeavour to do everything reasonable to ensure You are able to enjoy Your tour with Us.
- Cancellation by Us. If We are unable to provide Your tour due to events outside Our control or due to the unavailability of personnel or equipment, We will tell You as soon as reasonably possible and do Our best to agree a rescheduled tour with You. Alternatively, We may offer a voucher for a later trip (up to 12 months from the date of the original trip), or You can transfer Your original trip to others. If this is not possible, Our liability will be limited to all monies paid by You to Us up to and including the date of cancellation by Us (including any deposit paid). Any refunds due to You as a result of that cancellation will be paid to You as soon as reasonably possible, and in any event within 14 calendar days of Our cancellation notice. We regret that We are unable pay any expenses, costs or losses incurred by You as a result of any change or cancellation.
- Communication and Contact Details. If You wish to contact Us, You may do so by
telephone at 07624 203046, or by email at email@example.com. In certain circumstances, You must contact Us in writing (when cancelling a tour, for example, or exercising Your right to cancel a service). When contacting Us in writing, You may use the following methods:
a. Contact Us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
b. Contact Us by post at Bespoke Tours, 16 Knock Rushen, Castletown, Isle of Man,
- Complaints and Feedback. We always welcome feedback from Our clients and, whilst We will always try Our best to ensure Your experience is a positive one, We would like to hear from You if You have any complaints. If You have any complaints before or after the tour, please contact Us via email at email@example.com as soon as possible and We will investigate them. If You have a complaint during Your tour, please raise them at the time. Please note that We cannot accept responsibility for any services or attractions that do not form part of Our contracted tour.
information that You provide when You use this website. We are committed to protecting Your privacy and You can be assured that Bespoke Tours will ask for only the minimum information required to create Your tour. Bespoke Tours may amend this policy from time to time to improve Our service to You, but changes will not be applied retrospectively. Our policy can be found here.
- Links to External Websites. It is important to note that the Bespoke Tours website may contain links to external websites of potential interest to Our clients. Should clients access such sites, it should be noted that We have no control over their content and cannot therefore accept any liability for the privacy of information entered on that site or its protection.